- We need 1 cup Rawa, 1/2 cup Rice atta, 1/2 cup Maida, 1/2 tsp haldi, 1/2 tsp hing, 1/2 tsp dhania powder, 2tsp finely chopped green chillies, 1 tsp finely chopped curry leaves, salt to taste.>/li>
- Add all these ingredients to a deep bowl and mix water.
- Add water till the consistency of the batter is like buttermilk. This batter should not be as thick as the idli batter.
- Now heat a non-stick pan and grease it a bit with butter, ghee or oil. Remember to heat the pan on high as the dosa comes out well on a hot pan.
- Take a big spoonful of this batter and pour it on the very hot pan.
Tip 2: Also, Rawa dosa should not be upturned as we do not want it to get soft; Rawa dosa is best served crispy and crunchy.
- So, here after about 4 minutes the dosa is ready to be served.